Senior Technical Support Representative
Top.Host is looking for a Senior Technical Support Representative. The best candidate should be passionate, highly motivated, familiar/expert with web hosting, and ambitious about a career in customer service and technical support. This person will join the Support Team, in-house or remotely, in order to enhance the quality of support offered to Top.Host’s customers.
- Assist customers with their web hosting accounts via phone, email and live chat.
- Walk customers through email setup, Plesk, cPanel, and FTP clients.
- Investigate and resolve any issues faced by our customers and questions about their web hosting plans.
- Provide customer feedback to Supervisors and Managers in order to improve products, services, and customer satisfaction.
- Partial infrastructure monitor and issue reporting to the infrastructure team.
- Hosting-related duties.
- Enrich and improve our technical knowledge base according to customer requests.
- Cover daily shifts 07:00 to 23:00, 365 days a year.
- Frequently attend educational seminars / workshops in order to improve knowledge and performance level
- Professional and friendly customer support.
- Accuracy, efficiency and professionalism when responding to incoming tickets.
- Willingness to confront and resolve a wide range of customer problems, of basic to advanced complexity.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Cooperational skills and team spirit.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English.
- Knowledge of hosting and domain names.
- Experience with: FTP, POP, IMAP, SMTP, Linux, Apache, HTML, PHP, MySQL.
- Experience with DNS and Plesk will be considered as a plus.