Papaki is looking for a dedicated and motivated UI/UX designer. If you are passionate about designing the best experience for the user, we will be pleased to welcome you to our family!
The UI/UX Designer should:
- turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
- be gathering user requirements.
- be designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
- have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
- be creating both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help the company grow its customer base.
Among other things, responsibilities include:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Proven 2+ years work experience as a UI/UX Designer
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented and customer-centered
- Good time-management skills