Product Marketing Lead
Enartia is looking for a passionate Product Marketing Lead to assume a key role in Marketing and help spearhead a new era in commercialising and launching products to Greek and International markets.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with Sales, Product Management and Marketing Communications & Advertising to drive growth of our domains registration and hosting products and services. This is a brand new and exciting role that will allow you to flex your product marketing muscle and put your commercial acumen to good use. The ideal candidate is a numerically-oriented professional, comfortable working with forecasts and P&L, possesses a strong drive for commercial success and applies a can-do attitude that inspires their marketing peers.
For this role, working hours can be used either on-site or up to 100% remotely.
Enartia is a leading company in technology and offers a great workplace and benefits for the team. Basically, it offers freedom of being oneself and creating within a frame of self-development and learning.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Positions, segments and defines product USPs, ensures customers understand products and eventually customers buy them.
- Works with product developers to commercialise the product and ensure it fits well within the brand strategy and promise. Prices the product right, commits to forecasts, drives demand-generation, allocates budget and makes adjustments when necessary to meet targets.
- Determines go-to-market plans, specifying details of the marketing process, who does what / when and brings teams together towards a common goal
- Understands the marketing funnel of products and tailors marketing activity in order to loop in all customer stakeholders and decision makers, drive them to purchase and then nurture relationships through loyalty and advocacy programmes and marketing campaigns
- Develops sales enablement & marketing toolkits, regularly meets with business stakeholders before, during, and after the product is rolled out to the market to ensure the messaging / positioning is relayed correctly.
- Supervises the Product Marketing Team
- 3-5 years solid experience in Product Marketing, preferably in a technological discipline and/or multinational corporate environment
- BA/BSc in Marketing, MA/MSc preferred
- Strong numerical/quantitative skills and analytical thinking
- Familiarity with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Excellent communication skills
- People management skills
- Risk-taking, creativity and out-of-the-box thinking
- Native or near-native fluency in English (level C2)
- Remote Working
- Laptop and equipment
- Access to books and resources for professional and personal development
- Sponsored trainings, courses and certifications
- Ping pong to have a playful break - Fresh fruits every day
- Sponsored conference and seminar attendance
- Private health insurance
- Work-life balance environment and flexible hours