Digital Marketing Lead
Enartia is looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Lead to assume a key role in Marketing. The ideal candidate will understand the importance of viewing the digital space holistically and will aim to deliver consistent, agreeable, targeted and personalised marketing across a wide range of digital media including social, corporate & brand websites, external websites display advertising and more. In addition, the role will be tasked with introducing marketing automation for Papaki and Top.Host brands.
For this role, working hours can be used either on-site or up to 100% remotely.
Enartia is a leading company in technology and offers a great workplace and benefits for the team. Basically, it offers freedom of being oneself and creating within a frame of self-development and learning.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops domestic and international digital marketing strategy for Enartia corporate and all brand portfolios
- Leads, plans, coordinates, optimises and evaluates B2C / B2B digital marketing activities and campaigns, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, PPC and GDN advertising
- Leads the design of advanced customer profiling and segmentation. Drives the successful implementation of marketing automation across digital properties combined with audience targeting
- Leads the creation, management & optimisation of B2C and B2B customer funnels.
- Collaborates with Product Marketing to help manage lead generation activities and build a strong marketing pipeline
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assesses against goals (ROI & KPIs)
- Utilises social media management tools to identify, track, and analyze product and sector trends and provide relevant reports
- Works closely with digital media & advertising agencies and leads the effort in constant improvement of performance measurement, gathering of digital marketing best practice and insights
- 3-5 years solid experience in Digital Marketing and/or Performance Marketing, preferably in a technological discipline and/or multinational corporate environment
- BA/BSc in Marketing, or Computer Science. MA/MSc preferred
- Google Adwords-certified. Other Digital Marketing courses are bonus
- Strong numerical /quantitative skills and analytical thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- People management skills
- Risk-taking, creativity and out-of-the-box thinking
- Fluency in English (level C2)
- Remote Working
- Laptop and equipment
- Access to books and resources for professional and personal development
- Sponsored trainings, courses and certifications
- Ping pong to have a playful break - Fresh fruits every day
- Sponsored conference and seminar attendance
- Private health insurance
- Work-life balance environment and flexible hours