Enartia is looking for an in-house or remote self-motivated and passionate full-time software developer! If these words describe you, we will be glad to welcome you in a team that works on new challenges and builds new software in an ever expanding group of companies.
As a Software Developer, you will be working on both front-end and back-end software development at least in the beginning; after some time, you may be able to focus on one of the two fields. You will be developing projects based on microservices, and learn to focus on security and reliability during software development. You will also get to attend conferences, have access to courses, and receive training on technologies, frameworks, or in general interesting things related to your work (or not).Responsibilities:
- Write and maintain code for Enartia’s systems.
- Participate in design decisions about key components.
- Analyze issues, find root causes, and address them.
- Explore, learn, and propose new frameworks or techniques to use in Enartia’s systems
- At least 4 years of professional software development experience.
- Experience working with two or more of the following: PHP, Go, nodejs, .NET Core, Python (for web apps).
- Familiar with both front-end and back-end software development.
- Excellent knowledge of Git (GitHub Flow and Git Flow).
- Familiar with Linux systems.
- Experience working with databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.).
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Experience with microservices and/or nanoservices (Lamda Functions, Cloud Functions, Azure Functions, OpenFaaS, …).
- Unit testing / Integration testing Experience.
- Have worked with at least one of the following: VueJS, AngularJS, ReactJS.
- Experience working with non-relational databases (MongoDB, Redis, etc.).
- Experience with the web hosting industry (domains, shared hosting, etc.).
- Available for on-site training (~3 months after hire, if remote).
- Open Source Software work on GitHub, or similar website.