Product Marketing Manager
Papaki is looking for a passionate Product Marketing Manager in-house or remotely. If you are a leader who loves marketing and technology, we will be pleased to welcome you to our family!
The Product Marketing Manager should:
- craft the messaging and positioning for products.
- conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand.
- have the attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits.
- be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
Among other things, responsibilities include:
- Implement product positioning and messaging that highlights the differentiation of our products in the market.
- Lead the team to create and update product landing pages that are state of the art, responsive and user-friendly.
- Make sure that the users have a great experience and wow first impression using HotJar, Optimizely, A/B testing and other related tools and services.
- Product launch – plan the launch of the new products and releases and manage the cross-departments implementation of the plan.
- Market intelligence – be the expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on our competition.
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for our products, in collaboration with the Product team and Digital Marketing team.
- Responsible for all our web sites assets.
- Proven 2+ years experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role in the web/ technological industry
- BSc/BA in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Experience in market analysis
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills