Product Marketing Manager - Domain Names
Enartia is looking for a passionate Product Marketing Manager, in-house or remotely, to assume a key role in our Product Marketing Department, within the domain names team. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for bringing customer perceptivity by creating and communicating innovative product ideas reinforcing Company’s market positioning. Furthermore, fundamental features of this role are the development of marketing content and tools that will drive customer success as well as the cross-functional cooperation to implement successful marketing campaigns. The Product Marketing Manager shall backup strategic insights with market evidence using that knowledge to drive Company’s brand positioning while empowering sales channels for the domain business. The ideal candidate is an energetic, self-motivated professional who likes using creativity to pass a strong marketing message increasing sales and customer satisfaction.
- Craft the messaging and positioning for products.
- Conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand.
- Have the attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits.
- Be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
- Implement product positioning and messaging that highlights the differentiation of our products in the market.
- Create and update product landing pages that are state of the art, responsive and user-friendly.
- Make sure that the users have a great experience and wow first impression using HotJar, Optimizely, A/B testing and other related tools and services.
- Plan the launch of the new domain products and releases in collaboration with the Product team and Digital Marketing team, and manage the cross-departments implementation of the plan.
- Market intelligence – be the expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on our competition.
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for our domain products, in collaboration with the Product team and Digital Marketing team.
- Own critical business metrics for customer acquisition, retention and lifetime value regarding domain names. Understand and clearly communicate what’s driving these results and the implications for the business.
- Create marketing plans and collaborate closely with marketing counterparts in Product Management, Digital Marketing and Sales to drive exceptional business results. Leverage iterative testing to continually improve business results.
- Proven 2+ years experience as a Product Marketing Manager or in a similar role in the web/ technological industry, in subscription-based brands.
- BSc/BA in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Experience in market analysis
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns).
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Deep knowledge of buyer motivations
- Remote Working
- Laptop and equipment of employee’s choice
- Access to books and resources for professional and personal development
- Sponsored trainings, courses and certifications
- Ping pong to have a playful break - Fresh fruits every day
- Sponsored conference and seminar attendance
- Private health insurance
- Work-life balance environment and flexible hours
- Performance-oriented awards as per quarterly set goals