Accounting Support Assistant
We are looking for a passionate and adaptive Accounting Support Assistant to join our fast growing team in-house or remotely. The role requires attention to detail, ability to handle multiple critical requests, great organisational skills, as well as excellent skills in accomplishing every assigned task and duty. The ideal candidate should also be able to to meet demanding deadlines and prioritise daily tasks.
Do you feel confident of your Accounting or Financial skills based on a firm academic background? Do you enjoy to communicate with customers and resolve issues?
If you consider yourself to have potential for a successful career in Accounting and Customers’ Support, then here is your chance!
-Responsible for billing daily orders and reconciliations
-Providing professional and friendly Accounting support via phone, chat and email
-Responding to incoming Accounting support requests with accuracy, efficiency and professionalism
-Investigating and resolving any issues faced by our customers and questions related to billing
-Providing customer feedback to Supervisors and Managers in order to improve products, services, and customer satisfaction
-Frequently attending educational seminars/ workshops in order to improve knowledge and performance level
-Performing tasks related to accounting
- Accounting or Economics Bachelor’s Degree
- Good knowledge of fundamental accounting principles
- 1 year of experience in an Accounting Department
- Good knowledge of MS Excel & Word, Entersoft ERP System
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in Greek & English
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage constantly changing priorities