Junior Software Developer
Enartia is looking for an in-house or remote ambitious junior software developer! If you who are in the early stages of their career, to work on large scale software, and gain important practical experience. If you are looking to make your first steps in your career in a company, and work in the industry, this is a good opportunity. You can work either from our office in Heraklion, Crete, or remotely, and we’ll be pleased to welcome you to our family. As a junior developer you’ll be working on existing software, adding new features, as well as improving the code with various refactoring techniques where needed. You will be working on both front-end and back-end systems, with the ability to focus more on one of them after some time.
- Write and maintain code for Enartia’s systems.
- Perform Code Reviews on coworkers’ commits.
- Learn new technologies, tools, and frameworks.
- Familiar with at least one of PHP, Go, nodejs, .NET Core, or Python.
- Familiar with either front end or back end software development
- Familiar with Git.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Previous professional experience.
- Open Source Software work on GitHub, or similar website.
- Familiar with Linux systems.
- Familiar with databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Familiar with Bootstrap.
- Familiar with jQuery.