Senior Software Engineer
Top.Host is seeking a full-time Senior Software Engineer who is self-motivated and passionate. If you love to solve problems and want to join a dynamic team within a growing company in-house or remotely, we will be pleased to welcome you to our family! The Senior Software Engineer will work on designing and implementing new and exciting projects across all our brands. We're looking for someone who has the knowledge and the experience to work on distributed systems, microservices, and be able to design horizontally scalable architectures that are secure and reliable, as well as guide our team of software developers in implementing them successfully.
- Design large software systems with scalability and security in mind.
- Organize, inspire and help the teams evolved.
- Manage priorities, projects and deliverables.
- 10 years of Software Engineering experience.
- Familiar with both front-end and back-end development practices.
- Experience with microservices and systems design.
- Excellent knowledge of Git.
- Experience with linux systems.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Experience with testing (Unit Tests / Integration Tests).
- Similar position in previous company.
- Willing to relocate in Crete, Greece.
- Experience with high availability and shared-nothing architectures.